About 30 minutes.
I love pork chops, the thick juicy ones, and randomly tried this recipe when I got home. The chops were very moist and only just cooked. You may need to cook for a few minutes more, depending on the thickness of the chops.
Pork chops (probably a maximum of 4 to fit comfortably on the rack provided)
1-2 courgettes (depending on the size)
A little Oil, chopped garlic, salt, pepper, mixed herbs, tarragon, ground corriander.
1. Place both the low and high racks in the bowl and preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Wash and slice the courgette (keep the skin on) and make into parcels using 4-6 slices each in foil. I drizzled a little oil, added finely chopped garlic, salt and pepper.
3. Place the parcels on the high rack and cook for 5-6 minutes.
4. Move the parcels to the lower rack and prepare the chops.
5. Wash, pat dry and sprinkle both sides with salt, pepper, mixed herbs, tarragon and ground corriander seed.
6. Place on the high rack and cook for 12 – 17 minutes depending on the thickness of the chops.
I served with new potatoes and mixed frozen vegetables cooked in the microwave. A little bit of instant gravy made this a very quick and satisfying meal.