I decided to try a jacket potato in the halogen oven and so also dug out some chicken portions from the freezer which defrosted during the day. Again this turned out quite quick.
Large baking potato
1. Place the low rack in the oven and preheat to 220 degrees.
2. Thoroughly wash the potato and prick it with a skewer or knife, then rub it with butter, margarine or a little oil.
3. Cook for about 30 minutes. This will depend on the size of the potato – check every 10 minutes or so.
4. Wash and dry the chicken pieces and add to the potato once it is fairly soft.
5. Cook for 10 minutes, turn the chicken over and cook for another 10 minutes or so.
Note: the cooking time will depend on the size of the potato and chicken pieces.
Serve with a salad or fresh vegetables.